The Singular Santiago
The Singular Santiago is located in the center of the artistic district of Lastarria, the capital’s ‘cultural hub’, and also within walking distance of excellent bars and artisan eateries. Opened in 2014, this property has become our choice for travelers looking for a luxury property that combines modern comforts with a fresh take on turn-of-the-century elegance. The atmosphere at this property with 62 rooms is much more intimate than at the conventionally larger 5* hotels, enabling you to receive a more personalized service.
Set within an early 20th century restored building, Each room is elegantly decorated with soft furnishings and elegant furniture and are equipped with modern amenities. A rooftop bar boasts some of the best views in Santiago while the other hotel facilities such as the spa with hydro-massage, sauna and steam baths make this the ideal property for relaxing after a busy day of sightseeing.
- The hotel has 62 spacious and comfortable rooms and suites, ranging from the slightly smaller, west-facing ‘Lastarria Rooms’, through to the spacious and luxurious ‘Singular Suites. The ‘starting’ category that we make use of for this property is ‘The Singular’ which comes in at 36m².
- The hotel is a few minutes away from the city’s must-see attractions such as the Parque Forestal, the Fine Arts Museum, Santa Lucia Hill and the MAVI. Plan an extra day to explore without hassle!
- The rooftop bar and pool feature amazing views of Santa Lucia Hill – a great place for casual drinks in summer or spring
- Springtime (April and May) is an ideal time to visit.
- If you are not heading south to Torres del Paine, you can still have Patagonian lamb at the on-site restaurant, ‘The Singular’ (considered one of the city’s best upscale restaurants).
We used this hotel in the following journeys:
LA-001 – Chile, Peru and Bolivia in Style
LA-002 – Ventus Australis, Santiago & Buenos Aires Express
CL-001 – Santiago, Historic Vineyard & Explora Atacama
CL-002 – Chilean Winelands Experience
CL-003 – Easter Island, Valparaiso & Tierra Patagonia
CL-004 – Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise
CL-005 – Chile for Connoisseurs
CL-007 – Atacama Desert & Luxury Glamping Torres del Paine
CL-008 – Chile’s Lake District